Ballinrobe Waste Disposal Ltd (“Ballinrobe Waste”) respects the privacy of its customers and is committed to the protection of their personal data.
The processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Under GDPR, ‘personal data’ is information that clearly identifies you as an individual or which could be used to identify you if combined with other information. Acting in any way on personal data is referred to as ‘processing’. For the purposes of GDPR, Ballinrobe Waste is the Data Controller of any personal data it processes.
This notice describes how we collect, store, transfer and use your personal data in order to provide you with our services.
How to contact Ballinrobe Waste
Description of the Personal Data Ballinrobe Waste may collect
Ballinrobe Waste collects personal data directly from its customers including your name, address, email address, telephone number, billing, and, where applicable, Direct Debit processing information.
Ballinrobe Waste collects personal data directly from prospective customers who contact Ballinrobe Waste, including a prospective customer’s name, address, email address and telephone number.
Why do we process your Personal Data?
We collect and handle personal information to enable us to provide our refuse services. We may use your personal data to:
processing payments for our services
communicating with you in relation to your account
responding to communications submitted to us
What is our Legal Basis for processing your Personal Data?
The legal basis used for these processing activities are:
- Your consent: We may seek your consent in certain circumstances including for the purpose of contacting prospective clients with regard to any requests for quotations. We will not generally rely on consent as being our lawful basis for processing your personal data.
- You are free to withdraw this consent at any stage and you can do so by contacting us. As Ballinrobe Waste requires your personal data to provide a service to you, should you withdraw that consent Riga Developments may no longer be able to provide its service to you.
- Performance of a contract: We may rely on this lawful basis for processing your personal data for the purpose of providing you with our services.
- Compliance with a statutory or legal obligation: We may rely on this lawful basis for processing your personal data for the purpose of maintaining records. We may also rely on this lawful basis for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations including the sharing of your personal data with third parties where we are required to do so by law. We may process your personal data without your knowledge where this is required or permitted by law.
- Legitimate Interest: We may rely on this lawful basis for processing your personal data for the purpose of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party to whom we provide your personal data.
Updating your Personal Data
It is important that the personal data we hold is accurate and current. Please inform us of any changes to your personal data. In accordance with our obligations under GDPR, we will update or delete your personal data accordingly. It is your responsibility to keep your personal data up to date.
How we protect your Personally Data
Ballinrobe Waste is committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected. Your personal data is stored on our computer server, which has appropriate security management systems in place to safeguard the personal data we collect. We restrict access to your personal data to only those employees who need to access it to provide services to you.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
Ballinrobe Waste may disclose your personally identifiable information in the following limited circumstances:
- to any member of our group of companies insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy,
- to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of our services,
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or third parties,
- to comply with any legal obligations or a demand from law enforcement or civil and administrative authorities,
You have the right to request that we:
- inform you whether we process your data, provide you with details relating to our processing, and with a copy of your data
- rectify any inaccurate data we might have about you without undue delay
- complete any incomplete information about you
- erase your personal data without undue delay
- restrict the processing of your data
- furnish you with the personal data which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
Where we process your data solely on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before the withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner at any time.
The exercise of your rights might be subject to certain conditions prescribed by law and we might require further information from you before we can respond to your request.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at the addresses or e-mail address provided below.
This statement was last reviewed December 2021.
Address: Ballinrobe Waste, Knockgloss, Ballinrobe, Co Mayo.
Telephone: (094) 9541847